INFORMATION FOR USERS
Who is the controller for your personal data?
EMKA MANUFACTURING, S.L. is the CONTROLLER for the processing of the personal data of the USER, and
informs you that such data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 (the GDPR) and Spanish Data Protection Act 3/2018, of 5 December 2018 (the LOPDGDD).
What will we process your personal data for?
To maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The planned processing operations are:
- Sending of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social media or any other electronic or physical means existing at present or in the future and enabling such commercial communication. These communications will be performed by the CONTROLLER and will be connected with its products and services, or those of its partners or suppliers with which it has reached a promotional agreement. In such cases the third parties will under no circumstances have access to the personal data.
- Perform market studies and statistical analyses.
- Process commissions, requests, respond to queries or any type of enquiry submitted by the USER via any of the contact forms made available on the website of the CONTROLLER.
- Send the online newsletter covering the latest developments, operations and promotions in our business.
Why may we process your personal data?
Because of the legitimate basis for processing provided by Article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- With the USER’s consent: sending of commercial communications and the newsletter.
- Through the legitimate interest of the CONTROLLER: conduct market studies, statistical analyses, etc., and process commissions, requests, etc. at the behest of the USER.
How long will we store your personal data for?
They will be stored for no longer than necessary in order to maintain the purpose of processing, or until the expiry of any statutory limitation periods requiring the data to be held in safekeeping, and once the data are no longer required for this purpose they will be erased using appropriate security measures so as to guarantee anonymisation or complete destruction of the data.
Who do we provide your personal data to?
There are no plans for any communication of personal data to third parties, unless for the development and execution of the purposes of processing it should be necessary to communicate data to our communication-related service providers, with which the CONTROLLER has signed non-disclosure and data processing contracts as required by the privacy regulations in force.
What are your rights?
- The USER enjoys the following rights:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of their data, and restriction of or objection to data processing.
- Right to file a grievance with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if they believe that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details to exercise rights:
EMKA MANUFACTURING, S.L., CALLE JUPITER, 3 – 28936 MOSTOLES, Madrid. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
MANDATORY OR VOLUNTARY NATURE OF INFORMATION PROVIDED BY USERS
By marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in those fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form, or presenting data using downloaded forms, USERS explicitly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data are required in order for their request to be addressed by the service provider, the inclusion of data in all other fields being voluntarily. Users guarantee that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER are accurate, and accept their responsibility to serve notice of any modification thereto.
The CONTROLLER informs USERS that all data requested via the website are required, since they are necessary in order to provide an optimal service. If not all data are provided, no guarantee is given that the information and services provided will fully comply with your needs.
In accordance with the provisions of the personal data protection regulations in force, the CONTROLLER complies with all provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of the personal data for which it is responsible, and manifestly does so in accordance with the principles set out in Article 5 of the GDPR. The data are therefore processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner with regard to the data subject, and are appropriate, relevant and limited to the data required in connection with the purposes for which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS, and has given them appropriate information allowing them to exercise these rights.
For further information regarding privacy guarantees, you may contact the CONTROLLER via EMKA MANUFACTURING, S.L., CALLE JUPITER, 3 – 28936 MOSTOLES, Madrid. E-mail: email@example.com